free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here | Page 87 | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here

Modified 02 FLHT

I should have disqualified Jack; he remembers from a previous post or two where I made reference to the year and model. The tank gives away the year to those that have been around Harleys for years. I should have photo shopped out the tank decals for an all black tank to make the guessing more challenging.

I should have disqualified Jack; he remembers from a previous post or two where I made reference to the year and model. The tank gives away the year to those that have been around Harleys for years. I should have photo shopped out the tank decals for an all black tank to make the guessing more challenging.

LOL, it is a good looking scooter:s

So what did Jack win? Sweet looking ride Dolt. :D

Well, it wasn't a contest; just curious how many could see the '02 FLHT under the cosmetic modifications. I thought the exhaust, rear end, 18" wheels and front end would throw some off. I just didn't make the guessing challenging enough. However, if Jack ever makes it down to south Texas, I will be happy to feed him some great south Texas BBQ and all the cold beer he can drink.:s

Well, it wasn't a contest; just curious how many could see the '02 FLHT under the cosmetic modifications. I thought the exhaust, rear end, 18" wheels and front end would throw some off. I just didn't make the guessing challenging enough. However, if Jack ever makes it down to south Texas, I will be happy to feed him some great south Texas BBQ and all the cold beer he can drink.:s

I would be honored to meet you, coke no ice:s

Back