free website stats program Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here | Harley Davidson Forums

Post A Pic Of Your Bagger Here

CoyDog

Moderator note:

MAX size for pics is 800 X 600. Oversize pics will be removed.

CoyDogFLHRI-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: let me see your road kings

dodomrkc

Are they RK custom wheels on your bike or is it a custom dressed in classic emblems? It looks to be lowered like the custom with the custom bags as well from what I can see in the pic, that's why I ask. I see the lower fender tip chrome and the name on the front fender indicating a classic too aside from the absence of the rear passenger boards.I removed the rear boards as well and used the street glide setup.

She is a Custom, with some classic emblems. The Custom front fender in my opinion was "too clean". I actually had to change from the custom front fender to a standard FLHR fender to achieve that. HD makes no parts for the Custom fender, front or rear, I also added a rear bumper from an Ultra Classic to the rear. Just needed something, you know what I mean. I still plan on changing out the wheels the next time I need tires and am also considering a paint job with the birch white color from early '60's to finish later as well. Got a painter here in the area that will do it for less than $1,000 US.

She is a Custom, with some classic emblems. The Custom front fender in my opinion was "too clean". I actually had to change from the custom front fender to a standard FLHR fender to achieve that. HD makes no parts for the Custom fender, front or rear, I also added a rear bumper from an Ultra Classic to the rear. Just needed something, you know what I mean. I still plan on changing out the wheels the next time I need tires and am also considering a paint job with the birch white color from early '60's to finish later as well. Got a painter here in the area that will do it for less than $1,000 US.

Ah ha....I guess my eye is still pretty much still calibrated then:hii

Vibe, I like the chrome on your bag lids... did that come stock? I've got the same year, same model, but nothing like that on the lids.

Thanks!

Actually, They came with the bike so I am not sure if they were add ons or not. I like my 2008 Ultra but this is still my favorite.

Honest its really a Roadie....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back