free website stats program posers/bikers fine line | Page 17 | Harley Davidson Forums

posers/bikers fine line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok,I will up front say i intend no disrespect to anyone on the forum. I am the silent type not saying much but reading a lot. If it seems I am pointing out one person do not take it that way.
Some of us don't have a lot of experience at repairs so we can't offer ideas and how to's on repairs, does that that make us less of a member of a wonderful site? I for one don't think so. Some are struggling to make the bills so at this time donations are out of our reach. Does that make our membership less than others? Maybe. But as we learn and are able to we will help in ways we can.
Sorry all I guess i should have kept my ideas to myself but i had to say that.
blvd_cruiser

I've been a member here for just over a year and I've never seen any indication that someone was not welcome or appreciated. As long has we all
follow the guidelines and rules of the forum. I think the main purpose of the site is so those that know can educate the ones that don,t know ( like me).
If you want to see an great example of this check the posts made by joyflyin . She should be an inspiration to us all. And as far as your finances, know one here knows what they are so it's a non issue. Enjoy the site and learn as much as you can.

Rich is BACK and fully recovered too :lolrolling

Thanks for that sermon Rich:s

Now about the spelling......

I think it's critical that we all take a "deep healing breath" here, as my yoga instructor (don't even think about laughing! :D ) always says.

Rich,I read your whole post ,but I'm sorry I couldn't get this line out of my mind. I have a picture of you sitting on a yoga mat with your legs tangled around your head,stuck there waiting for someone to come and rescue you. Just thought I would share:D

Rich,I read your whole post ,but I'm sorry I couldn't get this line out of my mind. I have a picture of you sitting on a yoga mat with your legs tangled around your head,stuck there waiting for someone to come and rescue you. Just thought I would share:D

I think if Rich ever got into that position, it would take 3 big guys to get him out if it.:help

yogicflying.jpg
Hey Rich which one is You?:lero:lero

hmm somewhere this posts topic seems to have gone south for the winter. anyway I am only prepared to respond to the original question and i'll let the rest of you figure out the rest (boggle)

this subject is revisited it seems every few months and the bottom line is (at least to me) who cares. I have ridden a harley since I was 14 and could give a less what other people think. I ride for the joy and freedom not for what others may say or think. But even that doesn' t matter. Whatever reason you ride for the recognition, for the joy, or to look cool quit trying to put labels on yourself or others and just get on with it and let the rest take care of itself. just my 2 cents.

Been on 2 wheels since I was 10 and been on the the highway for almost 30 so
call me what you will . I don't know any other way of life

Bikers have more fun than people do

Wow all I can say Richard is that was a long one...lol....but point well taken. Thanks everyone one for a great site......and I enjoy it here so I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.......
blvd_cruiser

I ride because I like to ride. I ride alone most of the time where there is little traffic. I wear boots to protect my ankles and a leather jacket because I just like the way it feels. I don't belong to any clubs except the Patriot Guard. I ride because it's the only time I can truly relax and be at peace and sort things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back