free website stats program police lap/leg blanket | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

police lap/leg blanket

other than a place called potomac canvas does anyone know were to buy the police lap/leg blankets any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, as i have been looking for these for over a year. most places do not sell to the public only to police departments. like i said any help or if someone has one would be greatly appreciated. thanks much

go to retiredpolicebikes.com someone there might be able to help u . there is some out of service people there

Looks like something that could end up wrapped into the back wheel/chain or something if a person wasn't careful.

Well, there was a similar coverall product that went over each hand grip control called "Hippo-Hands"...which were oversized velcro'ed mittens that you slipped your gloved hands in and out of. I had a pair when I had my metric...don't see them for sale anymore either, probably same "liability" concerns Twicecam talked about.:D

Have to say I also would be concerned about riding at speed and that blanket moved around in the wrong place...Murphy's law notwithstanding. But I also have to say, that rear cylinder was a nice place to warm your hands...really nice to have the throttle positioner so you could warm the throttle hand too, though not as convenient.:s

Back