free website stats program police lap/leg blanket | Harley Davidson Forums

police lap/leg blanket

other than a place called potomac canvas does anyone know were to buy the police lap/leg blankets any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, as i have been looking for these for over a year. most places do not sell to the public only to police departments. like i said any help or if someone has one would be greatly appreciated. thanks much

other than a place called potomac canvas does anyone know were to buy the police lap/leg blankets any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated, as i have been looking for these for over a year. most places do not sell to the public only to police departments. like i said any help or if someone has one would be greatly appreciated. thanks much
I`ve never even heard of these!!! What are they and whats the use and what do they look like...

Is this what you are looking for...they appear to be police issue only? :D

Potomac Canvas, Woodbridge Virginia

tn662s3.jpg

Supposed to be down in the teens here next week when this Polar mass gets down here. I may wish that I had done something about this!! Got some insulated coveralls that I used to use on the Dyna in the Winter. Have to break them back out.

TQ

Back