free website stats program Please recommend good/cheap slip-on for my 09 Electra Standard | Harley Davidson Forums

Please recommend good/cheap slip-on for my 09 Electra Standard

chuyhdez

Hello all, I need to make my bike sound like a Harley is mean to sound. But i cannot afford the $500 to $1000 range for the big name brands slip-ons. I’ve seen some in eBay for less than $200 but I’m afraid of acquiring junk. Any tips? Thank you all

I really like my SuperTrapp slip-ons. They're the same thing as the Screamin' Eagle ones. Not too loud, good power gains. If you can only spend $200, you're going to get junk.....save up and buy quality product.

I really like my SuperTrapp slip-ons. They're the same thing as the Screamin' Eagle ones. Not too loud, good power gains. If you can only spend $200, you're going to get junk.....save up and buy quality product.

False! Try fuelmotousa.com, jackpot pipes. Customer service is 2nd to none and the pipes sound good and are definitely quality. I have the upslash which matches the angle of the bags. For $299 you can't beat them! Do some research I dare you to find a bad rating/comment about them. You don't always have to buy into the koolaide that paying top dollar will get you better stuff.

Like I said, "save up and get a quality product" as you won't find much for less than $200. I don't know much about Jackpot pipes but they do look nice.

Thanks for the help Sadist, you are spot on!

Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers $299.00
Jackpot Classic mufflers $269.00

you can get hooker tuned flow direct from hooker right now for less than $200.00 delivered to the door, just got some and sound is great , but you had better hurry because they are low in stock and when they're gone they're gone. ride safe

Good and Cheap usually do not go together. I went to the fuelmoto shop to get a tuner a few weeks ago and looked at the pipes. They seem to look good but I have not heard any.
You could try someplace like the HOG barn in edgerton WI. They have used and factory second items. You may be able to find something with a small blemish in a less noticable spot.

Find a swap meet in your area, slightly used but you can see how well their made and look them over. The prices are cheap and you can dicker on the price.:s

Back