free website stats program Please recommend good/cheap slip-on for my 09 Electra Standard | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Please recommend good/cheap slip-on for my 09 Electra Standard

WOW, I’m truly impress with all of your comments, thank you all; I knew better to ask the consumers about a product and not just pay money for not knowing! I truly appreciate it folks! Now I know there are lots of options out there

Just put a set of RUSH slip ons with a set of Yaffe tips on my buddy's UC. Chrome was flawless, sound is awsome and could feel the diffrence in performance right off the bat.
I had a set on my FXD and they were great on that as well. I will be putting a set on my 09 Electra Glide real soon.

I'm running Wild Pigs on my 09 Ultra. Never heard of them before the dealer recommended them. I think they were around 275-- sound good-- get louder with time.

I'm running Wild Pigs on my 09 Ultra. Never heard of them before the dealer recommended them. I think they were around 275-- sound good-- get louder with time.

I too am running Wild Pigs...are they the greatest? no. Are they an excellent option till I can afford a higher end deal? heck YES! Sound isn't bad, I can swap out baffles if I want to change the tone. :D

My cycle shack turn out slipons work well for me. Buy ear plugs though, you'll need them. :D

My bike is an "06" 88TCB/I with a K&N air filter. Good power and did I say LOUD? I paid $125.00 in "06" new. I have around 44,000 on them and they just keep sounding better.
Roll it on!

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch ebay! I got a set of Screaming Eagles for $110 shipped to the house! " do you have the Item number?

Like I said, "save up and get a quality product" as you won't find much for less than $200. I don't know much about Jackpot pipes but they do look nice.
Thanks for the help Sadist, you are spot on!
Jackpot Dyno Tuned mufflers $299.00
Jackpot Classic mufflers $269.00

I have the Jackpot pipes anf they are very nice pipe IMO. Not Junk at all. In fact high quality.:D

Back