free website stats program Pay it forward | Harley Davidson Forums

Pay it forward

walleye

Contributor
I will not try to imply I am a big contributor, but I never really paid any attention to making a contribution to this site. I have visited for a long time, have taken more advice than I can tell you about. The other day I clicked on the link to make a donation. It is very inexpensive if you choose, but I can tell you it is way cheap for the advice and information we all benefit from. I visit everyday and take a great deal of information; it may be as simple as tire pressure questions or all the way to major over haul help. Bottom line is if you can, make a donation and support the very group that supports you. And no, I have zero ties to anyone running this site. I just feel I benefit big time and it saves me a ton of money from free advice and will no doubt put many additional miles on my ride. Pay it forward by helping support the people offering help with no expectations from you. Just my opinion, and big thanks to all that offer it up. Ride safe.

Last edited:
I'll third that. I've personally saved more money from reading the "how to's" and having questions answered than the amount I contributed.

Reading several websites devoted to Harleys, it became clear early on that this was the one with reliable information and good ideas. That alone is worth supporting even if you never pick up a wrench yourself. This is a premier website and well worth a donation.

I've never contributed to a forum before, but I must admit, I have found this forum to be extremely helpful, well-organized, and well-moderated. I've thought about hitting the DONATE button before, but this thread made me go ahead and do it. I'm glad I did. Well worth it. Many thanks to all who make it such a great resource.:cheers

I'm guilty of not even noticing the donate button. I've noticed it now. Small price for all this great advice.

We would like to thank you for your generous donation folks. Your contribution makes it possible help us covers site costs. As we know, the cost to run this site does not go away. We hope for your continued support in the future. Once again thank you for your generous donation.

My only regret is I did not hit the donate button sooner. Maybe we should make it even more visable. Maybe flashing or something? I did not even notice it. I noticed the screen names as contributors and then looked for the donate button. The information I get here is very valuable. I do realize this does not run for free. Thanks again to all that make it possible..

Thank you for bringing that up. Im proud to be a contributor here. You were all there for me when I needed someone to chat with.

Back