free website stats program Pay it forward | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pay it forward

My only regret is I did not hit the donate button sooner. Maybe we should make it even more visable. Maybe flashing or something? I did not even notice it. I noticed the screen names as contributors and then looked for the donate button. The information I get here is very valuable. I do realize this does not run for free. Thanks again to all that make it possible..

Thank you for bringing that up. Im proud to be a contributor here. You were all there for me when I needed someone to chat with.

Thank you.Your contribution is very much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed.

Your contributions are very much appreciated to keep the forum running.

Think about it: if you were to go and buy a motorbike magazine every month to try to find some information or advice for looking after your scoot - how much would that cost you per year?? You can be sure as well that the success rate of finding out what you want to know would be a lot lower, less frequent, less cordial and without the means to seek clarification easily.

We have a fantastic wealth of info at our fingertips here folks. I have learned so much since I joined in December and I've made some friends too, one of whom I now ride with :D.

For those that can, I think it is well worth hitting that Donate button now and again and donating a few bucks - helps keep something very special on the road - in more ways than one :D:D.

I guess the way I look at it is if I am going to benefit from the site, then why wouldn't I do my part to help maintain it? I felt kind of like sitting at a pub and letting eveyone else buy without taking my turn. Good advice, good people and well maintained. Pretty simple and it is the least I can do for what I learn here. Pennies a day, thats it.
Ride safe.

Since we have surpassed the 20k mark on members, I wanted to bump this thread back up! :s

It's easy to do, just hit the donate link at the top!

Thanks for the "Bump" Crazy. I agree, I think everyone should consider donating. After all everyone is benefitting. If you can please do, if you can't, it's cool. That is what is great about this site. We all help each other regardless.

i don't wanna push anyone into donating but i think the more people that do the better more insurance this site will be here next week for all of us to enjoy!

i don't wanna push anyone into donating but i think the more people that do the better more insurance this site will be here next week for all of us to enjoy!

Well you are being too EZ. I think if people can afford it than they should donate. If they want to benefit why should they not support it? If they can't afford it that is cool. But most who spend around 20K on a bike should be able to afford to dump a twenty spot once in a while to support the hard work that goes into this site. We all benefit from advice and help, why should we not all contribute? Seems like a no brainer to me.:s

Back