free website stats program Patriot Guard Ridership Up! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Patriot Guard Ridership Up!

Indeed well said Sharpscuba. Our country so needs to get back to the patriotism of years ago. Maybe this is just one vehicle to teach our young about what honor to our country truly means. I'm thankful to have had a grandfather who served in WW1 and a father who served in WW2 and instilled those values in me. I just hope I can pass it along to my children.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the website for the guard ? I've tried but keep hitting this,
"Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Way beyond my abilities...I served from 1968 until 1972 and I'd be proud to serve in this capacity again.

Wanted to make sure I did not portray the the wrong impression of my previous post of

-They have a disciplined and structured set of rules that are listed on the Website and key items are covered at staging meetings-

What I meant to say is they have a very specific code of conduct concerning the funeral (or other mission type) area and how to hold the flag etc. They also ride stagered formation.

But they are not strict in any other (or unnecessary) sense of the word. Just good honorable people volunteering their time for deserving people. You don't have to be a Veteran to join, you don't even have to ride a motorcycle, you can drive a car to the mission. Just wanted to clear that up.

Glad for all the new Patriot Guard Riders. Can always use more members. Great group, great people and great ideals. Be proud members and be ready for memorable experiences.

Ya know how cool it would be if there was a "Sturgis" at the Westboro Baptist Church, Topeka, Ka everyyear to "Thank" them in our special way for getting that court ruling???
The day would be the day the court ruled in its infinite wisdom.........
Ride Safe!!!
wilks3
:USA

Back