free website stats program Passenger Foot Board Problems | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Passenger Foot Board Problems

If you created an account in Photobucket, then copy and paste the "IMG Code" which is the 4th link down under the picture. That will post the pic once you "send" the reply that you posted the link in.

Photobucket is where I went and created an account. I'll try later on. Thanks.

Glider, when I created the account awhile back I uploaded some photos of the old bike and now I can't remember how to upload more of the new Limited. Can you give me some upload instructions? I see the IMG link to copy and believe I can post some now but I need to get the new ones up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have these installed with the stock passenger floorboards? If so can you post a picture? Thanks

Here they are Walley.

923_0259.jpg

923_0258.jpg

923_0256.jpg

923_0257.jpg

We rode last night and she liked them. There are lots of options for your feet.

Hope these help.

The pics show the 3 different positions the pegs can be positioned in.

HD makes a bracket that replaces the original that raises the floorboard 2 1/2" and I think it's about 125 bucks.

Thanks for posting. Can the passenger move these while riding on the scooter or do you have to stop to reposition? Thanks. :D

Walleye, there is a pin you pull out that can be accessed but I would want the passenger to tell me they were going to do it as they have to lean over to do it. But I think it would be OK. I doubt my wife would move it. You can also have it pulled and locked and it stays in that position. You can then move the peg all the way forward or pull it back to the rearward position with your foot. Hope this helps.

Back