free website stats program Painted inner-fairing | Harley Davidson Forums

Painted inner-fairing

Pro: Nice finish, uniform paint for entire bike, appearance
Con: cost, repair (chips), little return value (if you sell)

I'm sure there are more, but these come to mind in a pinch...

Had mine done last winter,does take time,but looks so good,also did inner on lowers,and the console down the tubes, it is worth it,if you are picky about detail,,

I did mine last summer. I took some time to take it apart but it was worth it. I brought mine to a local autobody shop and had them paint it. It cost me about $100. There are lots of wires so make sure you label them with the gages. Good Luck

Mine is done on my bike and I feel that it just pulls the bike together and looks much better than the flat black they come with.

I bought a used inner fairing at a swap meet and had that one painted. That way, you have much less down time and you can sell the one you replace with the painted one. Also, having them side by side when changing out the gages and such makes it a little easier.

Had mine done & it really makes the bike look great ! I had mine done by Fat Baggers out of Iowa . The RG inner includes everything that is flat black even around the counsel and fork tubes & it was only $500 , The batwing fairing is only $400 & they match all HD paint colors .

Back