free website stats program Painted inner-fairing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Painted inner-fairing

Painted is the way to go. I want to get mine done after I save enough money. The posted pictures are awesome. Thanks guys for making me drool.

Guys your bikes look awesome. I have loved the painted inner fairing look every since I saw it on a CVO. In fact I am scheming now to do that on my Roadking? I had bought a used batwing (HD) outer and inner but wanted to have the ability to take it off quick so got that stuff for sale and think i'm going to buy a Woody. He's been great to talk to and very helpful. I will let you see what I do as I get it done. Again. Your bikes look incredible with those painted inners. : )

I have to agree with steve07. Not very difficult. Make sure you label the wires as there are alot of them. The only thing I had a problem with was putting the lock set back in. The self help section has the procedure on this and a manuel is great.

Take a look at my ride and you will agree that Pained Inner is well worth the time and effort to take apart and re wire. Adding chrome to gauges only enhances it and sets it off

click on the profile

Sorry, Click on profil then albums
Pete

a137ef840edcc5d372acd52b132b015e_3645.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back