free website stats program Optional Saddle Bag Retainer | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Optional Saddle Bag Retainer

dbmg, That is the reason I stated that Steve may need to look closer than I, since he has more options for viewing. However, with that being said, 'with your number of posts and you still have the message of insufficient privleges' , if you were paying attention to post #4, Jeff can see the 'Post New Thread' option. Therefore, that leaves me to believe that maybe this could be a privilege of becoming a contributor, not necessarily posting on every thread in the forum to get your post count up. ;) I apologize for making a mess of this thread.

dbmg, That is the reason I stated that Steve may need to look closer than I, since he has more options for viewing. However, with that being said, 'with your number of posts and you still have the message of insufficient privleges' , if you were paying attention to post #4, Jeff can see the 'Post New Thread' option. Therefore, that leaves me to believe that maybe this could be a privilege of becoming a contributor, not necessarily posting on every thread in the forum to get your post count up. ;) I apologize for making a mess of this thread.
Hopefully as we move forward the programming would allow for a change. Or maybe the Mod team could broadcast a message in Announcements that a Self Help Thread by non-contributors have to be PM'ed to a designated Mod to have a thread posted in the Self Help Area. For only letting the Contributors post maybe be leaving a large amount of great ideas never to be seen.
Could someone remove post #9 from this thread?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Back