free website stats program One month and counting! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

One month and counting!

Being right here is about the best it gets in the cold months. But, waiting on a bike has to be super rough. At least i can go out in the garage and tinker with mine. Hang in there.

Ken

thanks for all the input. i talked to my original salesman and he said its ship date is March 1st not Feb. 1st like the other guy told me. thats the way it goes, so two months and counting.

I just picked up my '09 street glide un the same color 3 weeks ago and the weather in Chattanooga has been rainy a ton lately. Got about 400 miles on it and i love the new frame. I got thed black pearl and it looks great in the sun!

I just picked up my '09 street glide un the same color 3 weeks ago and the weather in Chattanooga has been rainy a ton lately. Got about 400 miles on it and i love the new frame. I got thed black pearl and it looks great in the sun!

Welcome Streetglide to HDTimeline, visit often and keep us up to date on your new ride. Layer up in warm gear, and ride her briskly during the break-in period...there are plenty of tips in the Maintenance section for this and other informative topics of interest. :D

I won't be riding anytime soon here in Michigan. What I'm doing to pass the time without riding? I make it a point to view HD Talking at least once a day. I'll spend hours on this site gathering info and dreaming of spring. With all the information available here, I"ve got plenty to do until April. But believe me, I'd give my left foot peg to go for a ride but it's sleeting out and 15 degrees.

Back