free website stats program Of tatoos, dentists, and motorcycles. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Of tatoos, dentists, and motorcycles.

I always wanted a tattoo but never found a design I was confident I would like for the rest of my life. When I was 50, I realized that the rest of my life wasn't all that far away, so I got an upper-arm-bird silhouette. No regrets. My buddy went for a lower sleeve "fine line" dragons/wizard thingy for big $$ and lots of time. It now looks like he's got a Smurf arm, it's just a colored blur. I also got 1 ear pierced which was popular in the 90's and wore a diamond stud for a while. It just wasn't me, so I let it grow closed and gave the diamond to my daughter.

Dear readers tatted/untatted HD fanatics:

"Today, people with money buy a Harley Davidson, and there lies their only achievement at all"... that's the dentist (for those who didn't understand)
I was answering your question at the end where you said " am I depressed?"

I had a tat, but a temporary, its lasted ~month and then started wearing off. It was a ring of dolphins around my left bicep, got a lot of favorable comments, but I wasn't sure if I want a permanent one, never did.

I always wanted a tattoo but never found a design I was confident I would like for the rest of my life. When I was 50, I realized that the rest of my life wasn't all that far away, so I got an upper-arm-bird silhouette. No regrets. My buddy went for a lower sleeve "fine line" dragons/wizard thingy for big $$ and lots of time. It now looks like he's got a Smurf arm, it's just a colored blur. I also got 1 ear pierced which was popular in the 90's and wore a diamond stud for a while. It just wasn't me, so I let it grow closed and gave the diamond to my daughter.
I knew regular tats widen with age,I've got a few.But I thought the reason for fine line was, so years later,they'd still look good.I mean I've seen some black panthers,that now look like salamanders.

I don’t have a tattoo. I’ve never had a tattoo. I’ve never even wanted a tattoo.

The closest I can come to this discussion is I own a Harley and my dad was a Dentist.

Back