free website stats program Of tatoos, dentists, and motorcycles. | Harley Davidson Forums

Of tatoos, dentists, and motorcycles.

Tatoos are here since neolithical times, only since the seventies became they widespread in society. They were the thing of mariners, warriors, and prisoners, men caught between danger and boredom. Today, every other mister nice guy has had his tattoo done at the local parlor over lunch break.

You only need money.

Russian inmates deserve the right to a tattoo according to their achievements in the prison, with specific motives representing loyalty, fighting skills, or bravery. Snitches get one on the face for everybody to see.

There, the tattoo is a letter of nobility bestowed upon you by collective decision, and if you get one by yourself you take the risk of being beaten up, or even ripped of your tattoo.

Harley Davidson motorcycles used to be owned by ex army men, ex cons, and outcasts in general, if I am not mistaken.

It meant you were a rebel. You were noisy, you were rowdy, you were different. You were dangerous.

For nice people there was Honda.

Today, people with money buy a Harley Davidson, and there lies their only achievement at all.

Don't even ride it.

Maybe the Hells Angels are the only ones left who deserve their Harleys now a days, and we should all give up ours, and get a Moto-Guzzi.

Am I depressed?...

Tatoos are here since neolithical times, only since the seventies became they widespread in society. They were the thing of mariners, warriors, and prisoners, men caught between danger and boredom. Today, every other mister nice guy has had his tattoo done at the local parlor over lunch break.

You only need money.

Russian inmates deserve the right to a tattoo according to their achievements in the prison, with specific motives representing loyalty, fighting skills, or bravery. Snitches get one on the face for everybody to see.

There, the tattoo is a letter of nobility bestowed upon you by collective decision, and if you get one by yourself you take the risk of being beaten up, or even ripped of your tattoo.

Harley Davidson motorcycles used to be owned by ex army men, ex cons, and outcasts in general, if I am not mistaken.

It meant you were a rebel. You were noisy, you were rowdy, you were different. You were dangerous.

For nice people there was Honda.

Today, people with money buy a Harley Davidson, and there lies their only achievement at all.

Don't even ride it.

Maybe the Hells Angels are the only ones left who deserve their Harleys now a days, and we should all give up ours, and get a Moto-Guzzi.

Am I depressed?...
I don't know maybe or just bored?

When I was in the Army ('70-'72) every guy in my squad got inked up. I was 25 when I got drafted and I was serving with a bunch of 18-20 year old knuckle heads. Don't know how I managed to dodge the ink and sometimes I wish I had. All the dudes in the gym are tatted up; where did I go wrong.:rolleyes:

Even most of the ladies in the gym are inked up.

We need more time to edit a post.:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear readers tatted/untatted HD fanatics:

"Today, people with money buy a Harley Davidson, and there lies their only achievement at all"... that's the dentist (for those who didn't understand)

Back