free website stats program No longer an H-D Newbie . . . and it felt wonderful! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

No longer an H-D Newbie . . . and it felt wonderful!

Nice looking dog but I cant figure out whats on his head......:)
Thanks . . . he's been pointed by the AKC . . . but he doesn't make a good 'statue' for sure! He is wearing a two 'Devil' horns that my ex-wife purchased for halloween. He's a good sport and he'll do anything for a laugh . . . the female poodle my ex wife got, Samantha is spoil sport - she'd never wear anything to a party . . . one of those scary smart dogs though . . .she would organize her toys(!) . . . he's an escape artist . . opening doors is not a problem for him . . . had to fire a kennel once for not taking me seriously when I stated he was a escape artist . . .. I handed the attendent the leash . . and 3 minutes later he's back at my side wagging his tail. . . .!!

Mark - thanks!:bigsmiley6:

Ok - now this is beyond just ordinary cool . . . this is great! Hmm . . . the only problem I see is emergency stops or swerves . . . hmm . . . maybe a modified sissy bar?

Mark - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new bike.. Please keep in mind that it doesn't matter if your a newbie or been riding for 50+ years you must always ride with caution and pay attention to everything around you. Good luck and have fun!
WAP.gif

I certainly agree with that one - for sure! My first ride was uneventful . . .cages kept their distance and no tailgaters etc . . . I can only hope that will continue . . . NOT!

Mark - thanks!

Enjoy the heart and soul that only a Harley can provide. Thats what makes them so great...:s

Back