free website stats program Newbie in Colorado | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie in Colorado

Welcome to the forum from Calif :ws. I'm sure you will like it here. Hope you get your bike fixed soon. You say you are painting the inner faring, are you a painter?

I used to paint but my lungs won't take doing the bigger things like cars or a daily thing. I do have to do my 1985 Vette. We will see how it goes with my inner fairing. I may have to just get it preped & have a friend do the shooting on the Vette, but I think I will be ok on the fairing. Got the parts today so I hope I can make time to get it all done. Just don't want to get into a hurry & not do the job the way I want.

Toby

Welcome from Massachusetts! Looking forward to hearing from you and let us know how the painted inner fairing turns out. I am thinking of having mine done one of these days. The ones that I have seen painted look really sharp!

Thanks Horizanchaser, it is in progress & here are a few to get started. I also lost the plaque on the back of the tour pack between the lights. So am experimenting with a few idea's.

100_0838.jpg

100_0845.jpg

the plaque
100_0850.jpg

the mirrors I got for Christmas
100_0841.jpg

Toby

Welcome, wannaride. I live in the Springs and the weather has been great for riding so far this winter. Did my Christmas shopping on the bike, and rode yesterday for a few hours.

Masher if I had not tore the Ultra down & waiting on parts I would have been riding a lot also. When I get it back together will have to go for a ride.

Toby

A town called a Falcon just east of Colorado Springs. I work in downtown C/S so I get a 40 mile ride (20 each way) when I take the Ultra.

Toby

Back