Newbie in Colorado

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by wannaride, Dec 23, 2010.

1. wannaride

wannaride Active Member

Thought I would try this sight, have visited a few times & have liked what I saw. I have a 1999 Ultra with 83,000 miles on it. It has a 95 CI upgrade & I like to ride no matter what the weather is (aside from icy roads) As long as it is 30 degrees for the most part & above, rain or shine. I don't get to do much as far as trips but would like to do some. It's 20 miles to work, so I get to do 40 miles a day as long as it is not down. Right now it is down for a couple of reasons, going to paint the inner fairing & it has been acting up when the temps get below 50 degrees which I think I have narrowed it down to the TPS and am waiting for the part. So with any luck I hope to have it back on the road shortly after the new year.

Toby

2. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Welcome to the forum :cheers

3. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

Welcome, as a Colorado native I must say, I love your state!

4. TripleJ

TripleJ Senior Member

Welcome from Texas, I have spent a few seasons hunting around the SouthFork area, beautiful state, hoping to to a road trip there this next year :D

5. poohbear

poohbear Active Member

Welcome..I'm from Canon City but now in the UAE...miss the mountain but not shoving snow

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Greetings from the East (NE). Welcome to an awesome site for learning, laughing & just plain fun. Enjoy the ride!

7. Duane53

Duane53 Active Member

Greetings from Michigan

8. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the Best on the Net from Pittsburgh, Pa. Check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice.

9. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Welcome to the Forum. What part of Colo. are you in?

10. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your stay.