free website stats program New to the Touring Group | Harley Davidson Forums

New to the Touring Group

renop17

I just traded in my Deluxe for a RK, and what a difference!!! Very happy with the ride and comforts it has to offer. Now i know what everyone has been talking about :worthy !!! Putting Python Predators on it this weekend

I have been waiting to make such a post. I traded in my 2008 FXSTC for a custom painted 2010 Streetglide. I pick it up tomorrow...haven't slept in a week ...waiting and wondering what it will be like behind a farring with a radio no less.....One more day...

Started riding at 58. RK been my first and only bike . I lov it for the ride and the many things i can do to it.

I love my RK but I do wish I had a Radio.....maybe someday I'II buy a radio with a fairing....but now that I have touring I'II never go back!

Welcome aboard. Nothing much on TV or the radio anymore, except maybe all the political cry babies. I don't even listen to the radio in my Jeep. My RK is everything I wanted and more, and it'll stay stock.

Started riding at 58. RK been my first and only bike . I lov it for the ride and the many things i can do to it.

Let me tell you ladies & gents,Ive seen this one in person ---- this RK is absolutley AMAZING!!! I'd be willing to trade my 87 FXRC and a couple hundred dollars for it if Dan would go for it!!! LOL!!!

Doc, I guess if I was into tunes, I'd had a fairing. Good friend of mine died at a railroad crossing several years ago listening to music, she never heard the train.

I too am a new bee, I just traded the most misunderstood Harley, The vrod, A 2006 night rod that I sunk a ton of money into for a 2009 Electra Glide, WOW, the vrod was faster but thats all, this bike handles as well and hiding behind the windshield listining to the jams is great, congrats, enjoy the ride!

Attachments

• AUT_7202.jpg
    AUT_7202.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 40
Back