free website stats program New Guy, Washington State | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy, Washington State

Well, you have that Harley Jacket ? Does it still fit you? if so, you'll do fine on that 01 harley... Older Bike a Good choice as the early 00 had problems... You should get a lot of miles BETWEEN Rain Showers.... I know all about Washington; I used to live there Full Time... Mostly Az. today.
It was 102* then next look was 103* about 3 pm same as your time... Rode the Air conditioned Jeep today... Couple bikes went by a minute ago... They were Undressed for it... You get used to HEAT but I never got used to the COLD especially Motorcycling.

Welcome...

signed....BUBBIE

Well, you have that Harley Jacket ? Does it still fit you? if so, you'll do fine on that 01 harley... Older Bike a Good choice as the early 00 had problems... You should get a lot of miles BETWEEN Rain Showers.... I know all about Washington; I used to live there Full Time... Mostly Az. today.
It was 102* then next look was 103* about 3 pm same as your time... Rode the Air conditioned Jeep today... Couple bikes went by a minute ago... They were Undressed for it... You get used to HEAT but I never got used to the COLD especially Motorcycling.

Welcome...

signed....BUBBIE
Like Arizona in the winter... Lived in San Diego for years... Desert is my friend... Now I will ride the Harley and my Moto Guzzi in summer and my 1977 Yamaha XT500 in the winter... .I ride year around....Just sold my VStrom to buy the Harley

Back