free website stats program New FLHTK Ultra Limited | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New FLHTK Ultra Limited

I jumped from a 2002 1800 GoldWing to a Flame Blue Pearl/Vivid Black 2010 Ultra Limited. Miss some of the things on the GoldWing but with the Limited I don't miss the GoldWing too much. You'll love your Limited when it comes in.

Wife not happy=no one is happy...................

I understand completely! Again, congrats! ride safe.

Saw this particular color at the dealership this past weekend. A couple had just purchased it. Nice looking bike. Congrats and now comes the hard part--waiting:)

best stock HD I've owned. (Have had 40 HDs over 50 years). 12000 miles in 5 months. I added the SE compensator and a Mustang seat. Replaced front right brake rotor under warranty. MPG could be better (36 average over 12000 miles). I get a lot of positive comments on the color combo - especially in the sun. I plan to leave this one stock and hopefully get 100000 out of it. ENJOY!

I test rode one last fall and ordered mine which came in the 1st week of February. I had the SE compensator, SE 255 cams, V&H VO2 air cleaner (leaves stock 103 cover on it), V&H Propipe high output and PC V installed. I love the bike. The only problem was a very limited number on downloads for the bike for the PC V. They were finally able to get me a download from a 2008 103" with the same basic mods (different 2 into 1 pipe) and now I have to get a custom dyno/download done with fuelmoto. Performance is outstanding now. I think you will be bery happy with the bike, I sure am!

Wife not happy=no one is happy...................

Smart Man! I learned the same thing when I raced open wheel for twenty yrs.
I have the red and black limited. Love it. We ride two up about 90% of the time. So a few mods to keep it going, Mastertune, 255 cams, SE Compensator, Slip ons, and a Fuelmoto head pipe coming. Good torque and a real pleasure to ride. Enjoy!

I don't have a comment yet......but i will this saturday.....i odeed the same bike color and everything i just saw it at the dealer yesturday all they have to do is prep it and its mine.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got mine a few weeks ago. I'm at the Laughlin NV River run. Going home tomorrow. Really love the FLHTK. Lot's of plus comments on the merlot and sg red color. Thing gets it on. Sounds great too. I'm keeping it stock (Richard...).
WAP.gif

Congrats. My hubby goes by the motto of 'Happy wife, happy life'. It seems to work. :D

Back