free website stats program New FLHTK Ultra Limited | Harley Davidson Forums

New FLHTK Ultra Limited

dakota_dj

I ordered a new Ultra Limited today. Bike won't be shipped until May 28. Should be able to pick it up 1st week of June. Color is Vivid Black and Black Ice Pearl.

Traded the Black 2009 Ultra Classic.

Seems like the limited are really nice bikes. Anyone have commits on them and does anyone have this color combo.

Tim

Congrats on the new bike, you are going to love it. I have the same bike with the same color, it is a beautiful bike.

Congrats, they're nice. You'll like the 103, especially if you get rid of the stock cams. If you want to stick with SE cams, the 255 is good for an Ultra.

What made you want to trade in your 09 Ultra? just curious.....

The Limited is an awesome bike. I love mine. It rides and handles great. You will have no regrets. Congratulations!

Congrats, they're nice. You'll like the 103, especially if you get rid of the stock cams. If you want to stick with SE cams, the 255 is good for an Ultra.

What made you want to trade in your 09 Ultra? just curious.....

I was not looking o trade. My wife and I were at a HD dealer and she was looking at the same color bike and asked me "why don't you trade your black one in". She started talking with a salesman and the owner of the dealer came out and put a sold tag on the bike we were looking at. She started talking with him and he gave us some numbers to kick around. He also said they did not have another one in that color but could check with other dealers and try to find one. She told him we would get back with him.

The next day I stopped at another dealer that is 30 miles closer, where I usually by my parts and supplies from and they told me they had one on order that was due to be shipped on May 28. They gave me some numbers which were almost Identical to the 1st dealer. He put my name on it and I talked with the Credit Union about it and called this saleman back and told him it was a done deal and let me know when it comes in.

Wife not happy=no one is happy...................

Tim:s

Pictures?? I like real pictures VS HD web site. Post a few please.:D

I will take pics when the bike comes in.

Tim:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome ride - gotta love the baggers - especially when they've got the "new car smell." Congrats & ride safe!

You will love the Limited. It was the bike that made me want to be part of the Harley Bagger Crew. I have nothing negative to say about the bike other than the suspension needs to be upgraded a bit. That is most likely my sensitive butt since I'm so accustom to the suspension on imports and BMWs. Small complaint on an overall awesome bike.

Back