free website stats program Need an honest oldschoolers opinion on this tombstone | Harley Davidson Forums

Need an honest oldschoolers opinion on this tombstone

steveo3318

ok first off i called every vendor and their momas and no-one i repeat no-one makes the tombstone without the tag bracket for an 05 fatboy, so i went ahead and bought the extra wide one for a softail up too 99.

with that being said, a few extra holes in my fender, and the tag bracket moved a touch, and no exposed holes anywhere, whats yall honest opinions, here are some before and afters. this was the last thing i wanted to do to her to finish my look. if you notice i also put deep bezel lenses on the blinkers on the rear and front. and put the front blinkers back on relocateing them to the lower fork, got the 5/16x24 allthread from lowes

just looking for honest opinions, good or bad. and that dang square hole in the fender was a beast to cover.

BEFORE

tombstonelook002.jpg

tombstonelook001.jpg

AFTER TOMBSTONE AND LENSES

tombstonelook003.jpg

tombstonelook004.jpg

tombstonelook005.jpg

tombstonelook005.jpg

tombstonelook007.jpg

Nice Ride!! I'm not an 'oldschooler', but I think it looks better than the stock light.

Good job, looks factory to me, just another old timers opinion here

I agree ...the first time I saw it I thought that it was classy. Would not change a thing.....well except at this old age I wouldn't be able to go to far on it and I am sure that when close up the young ladies would feel cheated.
Nice scoot though keep her upright!

Back