free website stats program Need an honest oldschoolers opinion on this tombstone | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Need an honest oldschoolers opinion on this tombstone

You did a mighty fine job changing the look with the tombstone tail light, I like the extra bit of chrome also...it looks like it was made to be there! :D

Looks really sharp. I like the look of the tombstones so much I put a pair on my trailer.

If you were looking for tombstone tail light assemblies WITHOUT the license plate mounting tabs you can get in touch with MOTOR TRIKE CORP. in Troup Texas, and they can help you out. I had my 95 FLHTC converted to a trike and there was the option to have the tombstone (LED's) either with or without the tabs. I had mine without the tabs and they are very very nice. the light from the leds are very bright and can be seen during the daytime 100% better than stock lights. I would defiantly give these people a call, but I must warn you they are not cheap. Motor Trike has a very good set up and their quality of product is second to none. Ray Foret

I LOVE that bike!

I really like the tombstone.....but I'm a bit biased!:s

rearview

the one thats currently on the bike does not have the tabs and i am happy with it. they dont make one for the 2000 above model softails, i checked with them in my search, or at least they said they didn't. either way i am happy with the way it turned out. also i had to install an LED because the vibration of the bike would blow the factory running bulb ever time. thanks for the info though.

Back