free website stats program Need advice on best two up seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Need advice on best two up seat

PAMSPRIDER

Looking for advice on best two up touring seat for 09 FLHTC. Passenger gets back pain and numbness down leg from stock seat, especially after a couple jarring pot holes.

PAMSPRIDER; take a look at the Mustang touring seats - you can go w/solo + rider pad, or 2-up. They get good recommendations from quite a few posters. Also, Corbin gets good reviews. I'm sure you'll get more responses & it might be good to visit some local m/c shops & sit on a few. Good Luck!

Have a Mustang on my '99 Ultra. I have no complaints and passengers remark about how confortable the back seat is...

If your passenger is shorter, you may try raising the floorboards or gettin a set of passenger pegs. If you are going the seat route and like how your half sits try Mean City Cycle. They car rebuild the whole seat or just the front or back.

I agree with Mattman. The guys at Mean City rebuilt my seat for the 06 FLHXI. Best seat I ever owned and the wife liked it too.

Back