Need advice on best two up seat

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by PAMSPRIDER, Mar 25, 2010.

1. PAMSPRIDER

PAMSPRIDER New Member

Looking for advice on best two up touring seat for 09 FLHTC. Passenger gets back pain and numbness down leg from stock seat, especially after a couple jarring pot holes.

2. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

PAMSPRIDER; take a look at the Mustang touring seats - you can go w/solo + rider pad, or 2-up. They get good recommendations from quite a few posters. Also, Corbin gets good reviews. I'm sure you'll get more responses & it might be good to visit some local m/c shops & sit on a few. Good Luck!

3. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

Have a Mustang on my '99 Ultra. I have no complaints and passengers remark about how confortable the back seat is...

4. Mattman4403

Mattman4403 Junior Member

If your passenger is shorter, you may try raising the floorboards or gettin a set of passenger pegs. If you are going the seat route and like how your half sits try Mean City Cycle. They car rebuild the whole seat or just the front or back.

5. franka

franka Active Member

I have a Saddleman 2 up with gel packs, great seat for me and passenger

6. Jerry1834

Jerry1834 Member

Just went with a Zepplin seat....on the pricey side but well worth it. The wife loves it and so do I.

7. Glide Driver

Glide Driver Member

I agree with Mattman. The guys at Mean City rebuilt my seat for the 06 FLHXI. Best seat I ever owned and the wife liked it too.