free website stats program Nascar is finally back to racing. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Nascar is finally back to racing.

GO (2) BIG (4) JEFF!!! Been following him since he raced 1/4 migets. Man's born to drive - let's go for championship #5!

Also:

- Wife's like me (#24), but she like's his looks more than talent
- Son follows Bobby Labonte
- Daughter is a Tony Stewart fan

Can't wait for the flag to fall.

#14 Tony Stewart all the way! I can tolerate the Busch Brothers but Brad Kezelowski is
my new "first hated" driver!

yea, +1 on that...wanted to add that I am also +1 on Danica Patrick, hope she progresses through the Nationwide series quick and gets into the cup. I'm certain she will be an asset to NASCAR, she has definately earned her stripes.

My brother-in-law used to race against him in an ametuer series in Corpus Christi, he still gets a nod from Bobby from time to time. Bobby & Terry are definately class acts (old school).

Mee Tooo!

GG: Bobby & Terry are "good ol boys" - most definitely. I still pull for them too (when Jeff Crashes), but my son's been following Bobby back to JG racing/Interstate Batteries #18 days. Nice to see he picked-up a ride again this season (#71) - hope he does well in the standings.

yeah mikey waltrip made it into the 500. gotta love mikey as we call him.
i agree the labonte brothers, waltrip brothers, dale sr, the wallace brothers. they all knew how to put on a good race. gotta love dw and his boogity, boogity, boogity lets go racin boys.

I hope tha Danica is ready for the bumping and shoving. She will have to check her temper abit. I always like Tony. He was a good open wheel driver and awesome in the big cars.Not much into the big money cars...thats a given.

Danica did well in the Arca race (6th) last weekend. It didn't look like she would back off, if the pushing & shoven starts. I'll bet that stock car feels like a big-ol school bus compared to what she was used to... :laugh

Back