free website stats program Nascar is finally back to racing. | Harley Davidson Forums

Nascar is finally back to racing.

SPORTY LADY

Who is your favorite driver? what do you think about Danica Patrick in Nationwide Series?
My driver is the #24 Jeff Gordon. I think its cool to have Danica racing. From what we seen in the ARCA Race she isn't afraid to drive it.
Our oldest likes Dale Jr. he used to follow Dale Sr. his girlfriend likes Carl Edwards. The youngest kinda favorites Jeff Gordon too i think. He used to follow the chicken car (Kellog's Car) as he called when he was little, otherwise know as Terry Labonte.

I'm a big Tony Stewart fan, son is a Dale Jr fan, wife is a Jeff gordon fan. I think Danica Patrick will do good in Nascar.

can i follow the one sponsored by Rusteze number 95 :D
that i have to say is as close as we poor brits get to Nascar, everytime its shown over here its either very early and i miss it or im not here but out riding :(

Hobbit,

I am stuck over here in Scotland this Sunday. Does Star Sports usually broadcast the 500?

TQ

I love NASCAR - probably more excited about this Sunday's race than last Sunday's football game!

I like Tony Stewart, daughter follows Jeff Gordon, and my wife cheers for Jimmie Johnson.

I can't help but pull for Mark Martin. It will be interesting this year to see how Jr. does given his horrible season last year when everyone else on that team finished well. JMHO but I still think Jr.'s driving ability is overrated when he gets off a restrictor plate track.

please don't hate me....2 years ago it was Kyle Bush, I loved his aggressive style and swagger (reminded me of Dale Sr., Jr. is no comparison) I think I'm leaning towards his brother Kurt this year, was rooting for him last year in the chase. Really respect Jimmy Johnson for his accomplishments, but is kinda plain vanilla through the season (I guess that formula has worked well though).

All time hero....Cale Yarborough

My favorite driver is Ryan Newman. I also root for Tony Stewart.

I root against, but admire, Jimmy Johnson and Jeff Gordon. I also root against and dislike Mike Bliss.

After seeing how Danica Patrick handled the spin-out this past Saturday, I'll think she'll do just fine. I believe she will be an asset to NASCAR. She is a marketing machine.

#14 Tony Stewart all the way! I can tolerate the Busch Brothers but Brad Kezelowski is
my new "first hated" driver!

Back