My New C&C Seat

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by watch guy, May 28, 2010.

1. watch guy

watch guy Banned

Just got the C&C Sport Tour. Not only beautiful and extremely well made, but very comfortable too. I'm praying this one is 'the one' I can't afford any more.
    Had it set 2" forward with the gel insert. Feels really smooth and has lowered me about 2" from my Sig. series solo.

Attached Files:

2. LarryC08

LarryC08 Active Member

Looks really nice watch guy!!! Enjoy...

Take care and ride safe eh!!!:D

3. stefdustin

stefdustin Member

The seat is super nice. What brand exhaust heat shields are those?

4. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

Nice looking seat.

5. watch guy

watch guy Banned

Just the shields that come with Monster Ovals.

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Nice looking seat - like the stitching...how about the passenger comfort - any feedback from your riders?

7. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Just wondering just how comfortable the C&C is as compared to anything else you've tried? They look great but it seems they may sacrifice some comfrot for looks. I am trying to decide on a new solo and pillion for my RK. My wife would like alot more comfort then the stock pillion gives. I would like more comfort from my stock seat on the long run, say around 2 hours. My rear starts to burn. This is a very expensive decision and I would like to get it right in the first ~$800.

Thanks,

Bodeen

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

9. watch guy

watch guy Banned

I've gone through 5 seats so far. Each had it's good and bad points. Some more bad than good, which is why I moved on. I kept my Signature Series solo/rbr because it has lots of foam but sits me a little high. This is my second C&C. The first one was really nice but sat me back too far. This one seems to sit me exactly where I want to be. It's been raining non stop since I put it on so I can't tell you very much about how good it feels on a long ride. It has plenty of cushion and feel softer than it looks. Something about sitting on leather too.

10. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Less expensive option might be to look at some kind of gel pad or Airhawk seat pad for the longer rides. If you don't like it and decide to invest big dollars in a new seat, you can most likely sell the pad.