free website stats program My New C&C Seat | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

My New C&C Seat

Did you order it online or go in and have it custom fitted?
I ordered it online, but I had some experience from my previous order. This time I communicated with Chuck and provided him with more info on what I wanted.
Also Jim at Sideroadcycles was a big help. If you can go to C&C personally, then all the better. The more I ride with it, the more I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the C&C Sport Tour. Not only beautiful and extremely well made, but very comfortable too. I'm praying this one is 'the one' I can't afford any more.
Had it set 2" forward with the gel insert. Feels really smooth and has lowered me about 2" from my Sig. series solo.

Really nice and i've been considering one myself. I have a new Street Glide and the stock seat sits me too high. You mentioned it was 2" lower than your Sig series Solo. Any idea how much lower than a stock seat? You also mentioned 2" closer. What is your height/inseam? thanks..

Really nice and i've been considering one myself. I have a new Street Glide and the stock seat sits me too high. You mentioned it was 2" lower than your Sig series Solo. Any idea how much lower than a stock seat? You also mentioned 2" closer. What is your height/inseam? thanks..

My inseam is 30"

Beautiful, I almost went with them for my new seat as well. But lepera won with their Sanora Sport seat.

Looking at yours, I am having a hard time deciding if it was the right decision.

Back