free website stats program Moved up to the Touring Class | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Moved up to the Touring Class

NICE !! That is my "next" bike or at least is what I would get today if I could. Very pretty and red is the color!

Welcome, That is one beautiful bike. My 09 electra glide just wants to keep going and going like the "battery bunny". Its just gets better and better.

This is another confirm that the Street Glide is the most elegant and aggressive of the Touring range! :s

The red color is simply great: good choice!

I'm more convinced that the Softail family should be completely reviewed by HD: some models are only more expensive Dyna's, some are almost same priced, but with lower performances, Touring's...
In other words... a waste of money! :25:

(only exception the Cross Bones: massive and unique!)

Go with the Street Glides! :)

Hope to get one some day... :gh

Ciao
Ugo

Here's a different perspective....

But to this day I still REALLY miss my long sold Aqua-Pearl Heritage Softail!

CatHeritage3-1-2.jpg

I can't agree with you more,Bro!

Before this thread is closed I would like to thank all of you for the positive comments. To answer a few questions, This bike was painted by a woman who works on the side for Utica Harley Davidson in Utica NY. ( Great dealership by the way) It was on the showroom floor when I walked in and one look was all it took. I picked it up on Saturday the 15th and just turned 700 miles tonight. She rides like a dream. Again, thank you all for your kind words.

Very nice looking ride robermv32, you are going to love it. I am curious about the bag on your cargo rack, could you tell me a little about it or were to get one, a catalog number maybe. Thanks Timman

Back