free website stats program Moved up to the Touring Class | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Moved up to the Touring Class

Timman, The bag is made by "Saddlemen". I bought it at my local Harley dealership a few years ago. It has a shoulder strap and is expandable. I use it to carry all the items that I want to take with me when I park the bike. I can't find any data other than the name Saddlemen. Hope this helps

Thanks robermv32, I been looking for a good bag to help carry all the wife’s junk when we travel, their never seems to be enough room. Timman

Congrats and hey I'm retired too and just picked up the same ride last week. I've always had metrics and this is my first H.D. I sold a nice blue 08' Yamaha Raider a few months ago. Anyway this is a nice ride but it's taking a little while to get used to finding neutral and I had the dealer throw in a different seat because I was sitting too high on the stock seat. I'm hoping to get a C&C solo in a few weeks. Good luck with your new SG.

I was fortunate to have a job that allowed for retirement after 20 years of service and reaching the age of 55. So, being still relatively young I'm able to enjoy the bike and life to a greater degree. Although I'm now 61 years old, I still try to get out and ride almost every day. The new FLHX is only 16 days old and I've clocked just over 2000 miles so far with NO end in sight. To quote Kramer...."I'm just Lovin it Jerry."

Congrad on your new ride I would like to has one someday but just had to buy the wife a new van I like being retired ride when the weather let me around 10,000 miles a year (very nice color got to love red):rider

Back