free website stats program Money saver this winter | Harley Davidson Forums

Money saver this winter

well it will cost a round of beers and cake:newsmile100:

Well I guess I have no choice! I will be married 30 yrs. this december and I would hate to blow it over a shovel!!!!! LOL! Beers and cakes on me! CHEERS!

After you buy a round of 25,017 beers I hope you have a really understanding lady! I think I would take my chances letting her read the joke! Of course followed by,:small3d036:

Wow...Walleye said a mouthful...guess now we know why he goes by that name...been in the corner most of his adult life...sees life through only one eye because the other one is black and blue almost closed for being so bad!!:lolrolling

OOOOhhh! Walleye.........:newsmile058:

Is your dog house heated? :small3d002:

It was nice having you on the forum--hope she lets you come back!!

CatWoman

Catwoman,
Tell me the secret for a lady's forgiveness....... Looks like I am going to need it!
I promise all snow shoveling will be on me this year and years to come..... especially if she see's this post! :worthy:worthy Man, did I mess up!!!! Last time I am repeating one of Gliders jokes!!

Wow...Walleye said a mouthful...guess now we know why he goes by that name...been in the corner most of his adult life...sees life through only one eye because the other one is black and blue almost closed for being so bad!!:lolrolling

:lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling

CatWoman

Back