free website stats program Money saver this winter | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Money saver this winter

Catwoman,
Tell me the secret for a lady's forgiveness....... Looks like I am going to need it!
I promise all snow shoveling will be on me this year and years to come..... especially if she see's this post! :worthy:worthy Man, did I mess up!!!! Last time I am repeating one of Gliders jokes!!

Not sure if I'm the best to help you out here (I've been divorced for a few years...) anyway, this will take a bit of forethought and considerable attention to detail but how about:

Your wife: gets at least one full day of...whatever is her preference, riding her bike, going to the salon, shopping, hanging out with other friends, you should know, esp. after 30 years -- no matter what, toward the end of the day is a professional massage at an exquist spa

You: spend that time (day or so) completing as many of those things around the house that have been waiting to get done, just - well, consider that you now have 'a-round-to-it'. :newsmile04: You might go an extra step and leave small 'coupons' around in hiding places where she will find them in time - for things like, detailing her vehicle, doing the laundry, washing the dishes, a good back scratching, you get the idea, however leave time for cleaning up before dinner (look and smell your best) :newsmile098: :newsmile099: :newsmile065:

Dinner: :newsmile049: a wonderful candlelit dinner at home (if you can't cook, :newsmile014: be creative, it can be catered, etc) provide the right mood setting (music, :guitar table's appearance... - i.e. NO TV). You might want to make it kind of simple, you have dishes to do!!

After dinner: If it was a light dinner, you can try strawberries, chocolate...This might be when you surprise her (as if she wasn't already) with that gift :small3d036: Steve07 mentioned - what would she LIKE, not what does she NEED - nothing to do with anything she would consider a task around the house.

Finally: Well, I can't plan it all for you, plus, I don't want any edit marks from Glider or any other Moderator!! Just remember: Why did you marry her? :newsmile092: :bigsmiley9:

If you like the plan and still need pointers - PM or email me :)

By the way, Was this previously a Glider joke?

CatWoman :rider

CatWomen..... Very good advice.......But I will start at the bottom and work up from your list! I am nearly 50 and (luckiily) so far still need no pointers!! :s

No, it was not a Glider original, thought I might try to pass on the punishment but should have known I would get busted!

I need to change my password so "SHE" does not see any of this or I will be in the im memory of thread!:newsmile100:

Just in case she does see this.... I sure love her! :D:D

CatWomen..... Very good advice.......But I will start at the bottom and work up from your list! I am nearly 50 and (luckiily) so far still need no pointers!! :s

No, it was not a Glider original, thought I might try to pass on the punishment but should have known I would get busted!

I need to change my password so "SHE" does not see any of this or I will be in the im memory of thread!:newsmile100:

Just in case she does see this.... I sure love her! :D:D

Walleye,
There is NO doubt you love her - it's just 'necessary' when one in the relationship tests it's boundaries, they go an extra step to bring everything back closer to the start of the relationship. Then in a way, you might have pulled things apart a little, but in the end, wrapped them tighter for doing it. Although, there is probably a point where testing the boundaries gets out of hand no matter how much is tried on the other side. :no

Just a thought, if she does read your 'joke', surely she will read the rest of the postings. You might want to consider completing the list in whatever order, (don't want her to feel cheated) :newsmile055: or change the password, immediately!!! (That dog house will get very cold this winter, heated or not.) :small3d014:

CatWoman :rider

Back