free website stats program Mobil 1 V Twin @ Amazon.com | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Mobil 1 V Twin @ Amazon.com

Problem is the shipping, just went to buy some, $11 for shipping... at 10 bucks a quart at my local AutoZone I am better off. I hope the shipping is better for some others. Amazon in this case is better with Free Super Saver shipping.

Agree there. I used that link before the local Autozone opened up. It's handy if you have no place close to get the Mobil 1 VTwin

I wan't to update this,last week when I went to Canadian Tire and got Mobil1 V-Twin for my bike it was $5.99 a quart.Last night we went back to get some for my buddies bike and it is now $16.99 a quart!:(

I wan't to update this,last week when I went to Canadian Tire and got Mobil1 V-Twin for my bike it was $5.99 a quart.Last night we went back to get some for my buddies bike and it is now $16.99 a quart!:(

Should have acted at $5.99 :D

I was in Costco a while back and they had the Mobil 1 (not v twin) mismarked at $14.99 a case.:D

Should have acted at $5.99 :D

I was in Costco a while back and they had the Mobil 1 (not v twin) mismarked at $14.99 a case.:D

I'm ok for a bit,I have 6 cans in the garage,my buddy wouldn't pay $16.99 so we didn't change his oil and I;m not giving him mine!:D

No. Ron got into one of his rants about he wouldn't pay that kind of money and he was just going back to regular oil and on and on.So we left the store and parted company there.He can do what he wants,i'm sick of his cheap rants

Back