free website stats program Missouri members | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

I just joined from Anderson MO ( google that and see if it shows up HaHa) way down southwest corner

down between Joplin,Mo. and Bella Vista Ark. Just about 30 mins. (+/-) of Grand Lake O The Cherokees in Okl. Short ride to Beaver Lake in Ark. Is that pretty close!!??

Hello from SW MO! We are from near Springfield, MO. Have been riding short rides with my hubby about every other weekend when the weather cooperates! Spending too much time and money at the local HD shops out of boredom.....ready for Spring!!

hey R. Lewis ride another 75 for me! You all from Mo take it easy out there and becarefull; I will catch yall out there one day.

hey R. Lewis ride another 75 for me! You all from Mo take it easy out there and becarefull; I will catch yall out there one day.

Will do bro !!! you just be careful when you go back to the sand-pit-we still need to do a ride on your side of the state!!!

Winfield here and I work in Saint Louis. We spend a lot of time at lock and dam #25 and all up and down Highway 79. I don't belong to a HOG chapter or go on rides with a lot of people. We never really know where we're going until it time to turn and then we're still not sure. I like the back roads mostly.

Bill

i am from springfield

Winfield here and I work in Saint Louis. We spend a lot of time at lock and dam #25 and all up and down Highway 79. I don't belong to a HOG chapter or go on rides with a lot of people. We never really know where we're going until it time to turn and then we're still not sure. I like the back roads mostly.

Bill

Welcome guy's !!!! If your ever this way give a shout out! Like you Bill, no hog member,no big groups,the wife and I do a lot of county blacktop back roads.

Back