free website stats program Missouri members | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Missouri members

wow ! cool..looks like lots of ppl from Missouri..hey how bout a ride to Herman are Hannibal before years end..any one.....anyone at all..and ya don't have to be from Missouri..ya can even be from Iowa are Illinois..are them foreign countries like Arkansas...lol..went up to Herman this weekend on a PGR Mission..God what a beautiful ride and a beautiful Day.

FORR rally in buckhorn next weekend. Hope to see ya there!

Buckhorn up off I-44 by highway 17..where and what are the dates..sounds like a plan..We met up with R.Lewis yesterday and rode to Herman...wow we had a blast..great people ya meet here. The wifes hit it off right away ..as well they both love to talk...lol...Had some unbelievable laffs...so that would be great to meet others from this site.

Last edited:
Buckhorn up off I-44 by highway 17..where and what are the dates..sounds like a plan..We met up with R.Lewis yesterday and rode to Herman...wow we had a blast..great people ya meet here. The wifes hit it off right away ..as well they both love to talk...lol...Had some unbelievable laffs...so that would be great to meet others from this site.

HEY FOURDOGS !!!!! wife and I ABSOLUTELY had a blast Sunday with you and your Mrs. !!! We were still laughing about the "pull up my mask" story of yours - man my ribs still hurt from laughing !!!!!!!! :rofl I agree 100% - HAVE to get together again! BTW - PERFECT Road King you have!!! Hopefully we can get together a few more times before the cold weather hits !!!

for info. on the Buckhorn got to forr.com. has everything there. It is this labor day weekend (4th thru 7th)

Last edited:
Out in the O'fallon area. Always looking for a good ride.

Cool will give ya a shout next good ride...its normal me and the wfe and a few other couples..just any where ..we will go to a church picnic ...are ride to wine country...lol ..but we don't drink while we ride...lol well a tiny sample now and then...lol very very tiny sample...lol..btw i am serious..one of the wifes love looking on Craigs list to see whats going on...lol and we go...lol

Not from Missouri but work there. Actually I live about 15 miles east of StL (O'Fallon, IL) but work in St Louis so I ride in Missouri regularly.

Hey guys hows everyone doing? I just wanted to stop buy and say that I am back in the best State in the good ole USA. I have to get my back its still in Arizona but if yall get a ride together next summer let me know, I would like to meet y'all. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll talk at ya later

Hey guys hows everyone doing? I just wanted to stop buy and say that I am back in the best State in the good ole USA. I have to get my back its still in Arizona but if yall get a ride together next summer let me know, I would like to meet y'all. Hope all is well with everyone and I'll talk at ya later

HEY CUZ , WELCOME BACK !!!! Good to hear ya made it back from the big sand box!!! Are ya back for good or just for a short stay ???? most definately on getting a ride together!! I'll grab Fourdogs- you have to see his scoot!!!!--- and we'll head over to Blue Springs!! Again - WELCOME BACK BRO !!!!

Back