free website stats program Michigan Riders Gas question | Harley Davidson Forums

Michigan Riders Gas question

Goofuss

Just have a question for all the Mi riders. What brand of gas do you run. Have you found one to be better then others. I use Speedway because I ride by one on my way to work every day. Just looking for some other opions. Can't do any riding now anyway:newsmile062: Thanks

You got that right. I have no more room to throw the snow. I use Mobil. Two reasons, one, they carry 93 octane, two, they have seperate nozzles for each blend. Instead of pumping half a gallon of 87 octance from the cage before you. There's a Sunoco by me that carries 97 octane but I've read on posts that in performace or milage your paying more for no more.

I find i get the best mileage with mobile or shell or bp..

Marathon and speedway and valero i get the worst always use 93 no matter the brand

With diesel I always fill up at Marathon or Flying J,on the bike Sunoco or flying j I find the bike runs really well on Flying J premium maybe because of the volume they go through Their tanks can't collect condensation

I always run shell or citgo in everything of mine. Even if admiral is a lot cheaper I lose mileage (on average) I don't know what the difference is.:dknow

I always run shell or citgo in everything of mine. Even if admiral is a lot cheaper I lose mileage (on average) I don't know what the difference is.:dknow

How can you give money to Hugo Chavez ... he owns Citgo

Goofus69 .. I guess I thought all Ethyl gas was, as is. :) And ditto to BudWhite! No sense helpin' the screwball Chavez put another penny in his pocket. I'll use any brand but Citgo :21: BudWhite, this "lake effect" should only be around another few weeks (ya, right), and then it'll be Kick-Stands-Up for sure! :bigsmiley23:

That would be nice. I really got the bug yesterday. If the roads were clear I would have a hard time not going for a run. It wouldn't matter how cold it was.

I just sit here looking at her in the garage. Driveway is clear but we have so much snow in the streets, no way I'm going for a run. Got to 35 yesterday, but to much salt on the roads. FatBob won't eat salt. Probably here in Michigan we got another 5 to 6 weeks before a nice ride can be done.

Back