free website stats program Michigan Riders Gas question | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Michigan Riders Gas question

sunoco 94 ultra is the ONLY one in the state of michigan that is not crossed sold to stations.Don'T think just because the sign says shell its shell gas it comes from the sunoco tank farm we just add the additives for a blend when you fill your tanker same with bp or marathon some days you might deliver sunoco fuel to bp im not kidding .Who ever has the cheapest fuel that day when a station places a order it can be from any of those.In the Detroit area to far north as alpena to GR you got Mobil which no way would i use there fuel oil yes fuel no way to much water at pickup,BP,speedway and marathon same place,Shell Sunoco same place and most of the no brand stuff is all ways one of those but there is only one that is not blended at the pumps and that is 94 ultra.Now as far as Shell 93 it comes from sunoco tank farm then there additive is added that's all that is different in fuels and all of them add the worst add of all ethanol water base alcohol but not billy joe's landscape they don't have to have ethanol added bottom line your sunoco 94 is just that you don't have to wonder if in fact it is what it is

:DGas here in Maui (!!!) is $2.47

I think all Michigan riders should come here, or to the "big island" and ride in the winter time, rather than shovel snow! :cheers I love shovelin' snow. But, heck ... mid-winter, who doesn't want a break to remember & reflect on the Good Ole Days of Ridin'? We deserve it more than anyone!! :lolrolling

:DGas here in Maui (!!!) is $2.47

I think all Michigan riders should come here, or to the "big island" and ride in the winter time, rather than shovel snow! :cheers I love shovelin' snow. But, heck ... mid-winter, who doesn't want a break to remember & reflect on the Good Ole Days of Ridin'? We deserve it more than anyone!! :lolrolling

Dude,
I'd love to come there with my bike. Tell ya what!!, Soon as I win the lottery, we'll be there!:newsmile090:

Back