free website stats program Met Bubbie and Chopper | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Met Bubbie and Chopper

What a great story that was. I can imagine how much fun that must have been. Bubbie is so charismatic and precise in all of his posts and Chopper is like a slice out of motorcycle history when you look thru his profile.

What a great story that was. I can imagine how much fun that must have been. Bubbie is so charismatic and precise in all of his posts and Chopper is like a slice out of motorcycle history when you look thru his profile.
You're right on the mark R W B when you say it was fun meeting both of them and got blown away by both of them all over again. Bull Dog, there was no real awkwardness meeting them in person. After the initial greetings we talked like we had know each other for 30 years. They're real easy to be around and never treated me like a newbie to Harley's. I thought I might be intimidated by them but I felt I was right at home with both of them. I have to say if anyone has a chance to meet either Bubbie or Chopper, make it happen.

Right on! We will be rolling into Idaho Falls July 13 coming from Cody that day. next stop Boise... Meeting the man is on the bucket list.

On this note, anyone coming through the Gorge this summer, just give me a day or two heads up and we'll ride

Back