free website stats program Memorial Day Surprise | Harley Davidson Forums

Memorial Day Surprise

ProF

Planned on leaving Tehachapi at 0730 Sunday for Los Angeles. Got up, looked out the motel window. It was SNOWING!!!!!
Snowing on Memorial Day?!? Don't talk to me about "no climate change."

And the green house effect got blown away by the wind there was snow here on the high ground last night and it is less than a month to the summer solstice
we only had a wee bit of frost on the coast

Brian

I thought it was global warming? Oh yeah now it's climate change! What a scam!!!!!!!!! It's spring time weather!

What ever happened to the "green house effect"? :D

Time to put the chains on :lolrolling

The greenhouse got blown away by the wind

Brian

I thought it was global warming? Oh yeah now it's climate change! What a scam!!!!!!!!! It's spring time weather!

It's mainly a GREEN house of money for Al Gore and some others with the selling of pollution credits.

Probably the most green thing Americans can do is recycle and be cremated. I rode by one of the land fills the other day, that thing is getting astronomical in size. But at our home since we started recycling our garbage volume has been decreased by 66 percent. The best thing any City or County can do is implement curb side recycle pickup.

Planned on leaving Tehachapi at 0730 Sunday for Los Angeles. Got up, looked out the motel window. It was SNOWING!!!!!
Snowing on Memorial Day?!? Don't talk to me about "no climate change."
:newsmile062:Rode through there early Monday on my way home from Vegas, no snow but it was COLD!!!! It is the end of May... right?!?

Back