free website stats program Medical Alert!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Medical Alert!!!

Redfish-Joe

Medical Alert!!!

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK VIRUS, you should immediately go to the nearest "Biological Anxiety Relief" (BAR) center to take antidotes known as "Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract" (WINE), "Radioactive UnWORK Medicine"(RUM), "Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter"(BEER) or "Vaccine Official Depression Killing Antigen"(VODKA).

That's great.......

but I like Tequila. (need some help on this one):s

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this virus for over 35 years. Over the past 12 years I have managed to eradicate it with a regimen of many of the above prescriptions. I credit my recovery to a loving wife who made sure I recieved whatever was necessary to relieve my pain.

Good ones Joe.

I fight those symtoms with Tequila.
'T'ake 'E'ffective 'Q'uantites 'U'ndilluted 'I'ngested 'L'iguid 'A'lcohol

I am also infected. However, I'm going to need a "home remedy" because I'm self-employed...

Even the self-employed can be cured of this awful curse. It will take a concentrated effort to rid yourself of this addiction. Being self employed you will not be able to place blame on the higher ups and use this as fuel to get you over the hardest part. I found that self-employed individuals will need to go back to their roots and blame their parents who instilled this need to work.

Back