free website stats program Manuals | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Manuals

Forget about trying to buy the tools in the HD manual at the dealer. They look at you like you have two heads.

Right Glider but u can check with Matco or Snap On They can get Kent Moore tools but Ive found them to be clumsy compared to Jims

Jims and Georges garage are much better choices to deal with. Snap on is too expensive for nothing more than you get elsewhere.

Unfortunately, by the time I got my Beautiful ride (1989 FLHTCU with Screaming Eagle III) the regular HD manual was out of print. Now I am stuck with a 1984 to 1990 FLT/FXR models Service Manual. So if anyone happens to have a 1989 FLHTC Manual hanging around collecting dust.....Anyway, what I am Also saying, if you have a little bit older model, GET THE MANUAL RIGHT AWAY!! You never know when you will be in my perdicament!

By the way, I was able to successfully :yahoo rebuild both her top and bottom end with this manual but it took a lot of extra checking :wall and there is NO WAY I could have done it with out the help of some very special people on this forum (i.e. TQ just to name one). :small3d028:

CatWoman ::rider

Back