free website stats program Maine Members Roll Call | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Maine Members Roll Call

Better weather...I'll say, have a real long weekend and can't get the steed out of the barn! Ahh well, guess we are paying for that heat wave last month...

Meet, ride, and eat sounds fantastic! My schedule is a nightmare:panic, but it is somewhat predictable. Just need some advanced notice. Out of Benton, but will travel if others can't. Let's do this!:bigsmiley24:

We can meet in Monmouth fine with me...Hay Maine Street.....Pick a place...:)..

Right now I'm thinking about TJ's Place on 202, a friend works there but we'll see who is interested and what they have for ideas... :) That's a short ride for me... Even shorter for you!
WAP.gif

Good with me.:bigsmiley23: Never been there, but that's what makes it fun. Hey, it's nice out there! Parking this computer and getting my boots in the wind!:bigsmiley12:

Good with me.:bigsmiley23: Never been there, but that's what makes it fun. Hey, it's nice out there! Parking this computer and getting my boots in the wind!:bigsmiley12:

I'd like to have ridden today but my day consisted of a flight to Missouri. I did look into renting a scoot while here but it looks like quite a drive to get to a dealer that rents... Not happening... :(
WAP.gif

Back