free website stats program Maine Members Roll Call | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Maine Members Roll Call

I'd like to have ridden today but my day consisted of a flight to Missouri. I did look into renting a scoot while here but it looks like quite a drive to get to a dealer that rents... Not happening... :(
WAP.gif

Quote..You must be down there for work...We are going to have a good weekend so Sunday is ride day for me..:rider:)

TJs sounds good to me. I haven't been keeping up with the board, but I'll pay more attention (at my age that's a little difficult LOL) to see when.

The only time that I won't be around is from June 2 through June 16. Americade in Lake George and Laconia Bike Week. Are any of you going to either of those?

Hey guys, I'm in Cornish. I'll be going to Laconia, it's only 50 miles from here. I might meet up for a meet and greet, depends on whats up that weekend, not sure what the wife has me doing that weekend.:small3d002: I'll check back here soon.

Nice to hear from you maine-e-axe, you up for a meet-n-greet? Anybody have any ideas on where and when? I was thinking Sunday June 24th at TJ's on 202 in Monmouth but I'm open to suggestions... :) What do you all think?

Sounds ...Good to me...Are you thinking a bite to eat and then maybe a ride? Or a ride then a bite to eat? Or a bite to eat a ride and then a bite to eat again?...:s

Back