free website stats program M.o.b. ? | Harley Davidson Forums

M.o.b. ?

Animal

Saw this emblem on a hoodie at a charity run in Alberta. Had to ask what M.O.B. was. I sure wasn't ready for the answer. Guy walked away while I was laughing. I couln't stop long enough to say sorry for laughing I was so caught by suprise. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this emblem anywhere else? You ready for what the letter's M.O.B. stand for? Mormon's On Bike's. I sure hope I'm not the only one who finds this funny.

Attachments

• M.O.B..jpg
    M.O.B..jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 78
arent Mormon the ones who scorn technology? and live the rural life as farmers? despite being part of the Church of the latter day saints?

they do belong to that church, as far as scorning technology i think that may be more the Amish people. i could be wrong though.

arent Mormon the ones who scorn technology? and live the rural life as farmers? despite being part of the Church of the latter day saints?

Mormons are the ones that have more than one wife (supposedly not nowdays). I always thought one wife was enough trouble.:D

The neighbor kid just put that sticker on his new mustang, said it stands for Money Over Broads (he used the other word rhymes w/witches- just broke up w/his g'friend). He knows I ride HDs and wants one too but his mom said NO! He's 19.
WAP.gif

I am sure you are not the first one to laugh out loud, he is probably use to it. Gotta watch those Mobsters

Here in Baltimore there is a group called S. O. B. - Semites On Bikes - cracks me up everytime.

Back