M.o.b. ?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Animal, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Animal

Animal Active Member

Saw this emblem on a hoodie at a charity run in Alberta. Had to ask what M.O.B. was. I sure wasn't ready for the answer. Guy walked away while I was laughing. I couln't stop long enough to say sorry for laughing I was so caught by suprise. I was wondering if anyone else has seen this emblem anywhere else? You ready for what the letter's M.O.B. stand for? Mormon's On Bike's. I sure hope I'm not the only one who finds this funny.

Attached Files:

2. Scrappy

Scrappy Active Member

they do belong to that church, as far as scorning technology i think that may be more the Amish people. i could be wrong though.

3. Scrappy

Scrappy Active Member

no prob. A.O.B. Amish On Bikes that would be a sight.

4. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Would never have guessed.

5. RetiredJake

RetiredJake Junior Member

After looking at the patch, good by to the pure image :lolrolling

6. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

Mormons are the ones that have more than one wife (supposedly not nowdays). I always thought one wife was enough trouble.:D

7. 01dynaglide

01dynaglide Junior Member

I would have never guessed that is what is stood for. i learn something new everyday. HAHA.

8. larryjmiller

larryjmiller Junior Member

The neighbor kid just put that sticker on his new mustang, said it stands for Money Over Broads (he used the other word rhymes w/witches- just broke up w/his g'friend). He knows I ride HDs and wants one too but his mom said NO! He's 19.
    [​IMG]

9. glyd-n

glyd-n Junior Member

There is a crotch rocket club in Houston called M.O.B.. It stands for Men On Bikes.

10. futurerider

futurerider Active Member

I am sure you are not the first one to laugh out loud, he is probably use to it. Gotta watch those Mobsters

Here in Baltimore there is a group called S. O. B. - Semites On Bikes - cracks me up everytime.