free website stats program M.o.b. ? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

M.o.b. ?

Although the initial post is amusing...I think the response was the joke. MOB isn't necessarily linked to Mormons. I believe the acronym is slang for some other biker club (i.e. Member of Bloods, Moose on Bikes, Make or Break (previously listed), etc.). Don't think the Osmonds have a club...;)

The neighbor kid just put that sticker on his new mustang, said it stands for Money Over Broads (he used the other word rhymes w/witches- just broke up w/his g'friend). He knows I ride HDs and wants one too but his mom said NO! He's 19.
WAP.gif

At the age of 19 why would he need his Mommys permission for anything, unless she's the one making the payments? :guitar

Although the initial post is amusing...I think the response was the joke. MOB isn't necessarily linked to Mormons. I believe the acronym is slang for some other biker club (i.e. Member of Bloods, Moose on Bikes, Make or Break (previously listed), etc.). Don't think the Osmonds have a club...;)

I was thinking the same thing Ice...best to ask and not assume...and if the biker looked like he was serious 1% 'er may even pay not to acknowledge as you could get in a whole lot of trouble. :newsmile077:

Northern Rider!

No worries about the laugh, get it all the time! I started the group in Calgary and the M.O.B., for us at least, stands for Mormons On Bikes. The reason for the skull is because there is always a little rebel in all of us and it definitely gets a lot of laughs and strange looks. For the other responses we only have one wife and I agree one is definitely enough the whole multiple wife thing ended over 150 years ago.

Back