free website stats program Lyndall vs. EBC brake pads va. stock H-D pads | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Lyndall vs. EBC brake pads va. stock H-D pads

Harley has different part numbers for front and rear,but they look identical.:dknow Lyndall and everyone else has one part number.:)

You are correct about other Mfg. showing same #. In the Bikers Choice cat. EBC shows FA409's (organic) for F&R. Strange HD shows 2 different P/N #'s. Very interesting.
tourbox

You are correct about other Mfg. showing same #. In the Bikers Choice cat. EBC shows FA409's (organic) for F&R. Strange HD shows 2 different P/N #'s. Very interesting.
tourbox

Probably an effort to stop them from squealing. I am convinced that rotors are cause of squealing.

Yeah, Lyndall is the ones i was looking at show f & r as same. I ask parts man at dealer he says they are different. just wondering if the Lyndall fits.

I bought a full set Lyndall (same F-R) from M&M cycle parts. Have them ready when needed Soon in my 09 King....

Good breaks and Mark at M&M a great place to buy them.

signed....BUBBIE

Fronts and rears are the same and interchangeable for 00-07....I believe the difference was in the lining thickness and why HD used two different part numbers although I couldn't tell the difference in thickness. I recommend the Lyndall Gold or Z-Plus...great stopping power and way less dust.

Back